Stuff that occurs to me

All of my 'how to' posts are tagged here. The most popular posts are about blocking and private accounts on Twitter, also the science communication jobs list. None of the science or medical information I might post to this blog should be taken as medical advice (I'm not medically trained).

Think of this blog as a sort of nursery for my half-baked ideas hence 'stuff that occurs to me'.

Contact: @JoBrodie Email: jo DOT brodie AT gmail DOT com

Science in London: The 2018/19 scientific society talks in London blog post

Monday 6 March 2017

Open air cinema screenings - London 2017

Yippee - it's a few weeks before London's annual Open Air Cinema season begins, which means that it's time for my annual Open Air Cinema Screenings in London post. Not many films have been listed yet but we've already had one screening, in February (!) though I'm more of a fan of waiting until it gets a little bit warmer myself. The actual post is an embedded Storify which is regularly updated as new films are published - feel free to pinch the text or embed the Storify into your own site. That way more people will get to know about open air movie options. Think of it as Creative Commons.

Previous editions


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment policy: I enthusiastically welcome corrections and I entertain polite disagreement ;) Because of the nature of this blog it attracts a LOT - 5 a day at the moment - of spam comments (I write about spam practices,misleading marketing and unevidenced quackery) and so I'm more likely to post a pasted version of your comment, removing any hyperlinks.

Comments written in ALL CAPS LOCK will be deleted and I won't publish any pro-homeopathy comments, that ship has sailed I'm afraid (it's nonsense).